Business Executive Coaching
What is Business Executive Coaching?
Today, more than ever before, executives and managers at all levels of an organization realize the benefits of having a coach - someone who is not in their organization; whom they don't have to impress; with whom they can be candid, who will listen without judgment; who will be objective, maintain confidentiality, and help them develop a plan for development at multiple levels - personal, professional, team, organizational and business. Executives need this outside support particularly during times of traumatic change such as downsizing, acquiring and merging.
Who Can Benefit?
Any executive, who wants to improve, can. Typically, we work with individuals who are already valuable assets to their company and need or want some outside developmental support so that they can become better in any number of areas including - listening, communicating, planning, giving feedback, making decisions, motivating their team, running meetings, delegating, having difficult conversations, clarifying roles, organizing, managing time, setting priorities, maintaining balance in their lives, gaining a deeper understanding of their critical business challenges, taking action, etc. Beneficiaries include the clients themselves, their teams, their peers, the organization, their customers, shareholders, and frequently their families and their communities.
How do COREVIS' Business Executive Coaches work?
COREVIS coaches begin by first helping executives identify the areas where change is desired and frame their issues into focus questions. Then through a process of questioning, listening, observing, paraphrasing, summarizing and just-in-time suggestions we help our clients discover their needs, dream what can be, design a realistic yet challenging plan with clear next steps, implement that plan, learn throughout the process and celebrate their successes. We often use 360 feedback and other instruments during the coaching process. We combine face-to-face meetings, phone coaching, and e-coaching to ensure confidentiality and access to helpful concepts and tools. For more information on our e-coaching services please visit www.coachingplatform.com.
What are the benefits?
Throughout the coaching assignment the client will:
- Identify his/her strengths, weaknesses and areas that must be improved.
- Clarify roles and relationships that are ambiguous or difficult.
- Address current business challenges and dilemmas.
- Acquire a better understanding of his/her own learning and leading styles.
- Receive objective, confidential input and feedback.
- Think through ideas and develop plans before acting upon them.
- Obtain continued support in meeting his/her professional development goals.
- Experience an enriched perspective on coaching to use with others.
- Discover patterns, barriers and supports to success.
- Improve his/her performance and ability to deliver business results.
What Are Our Coaching Principles?
- Organic, Flexible & Dynamic - working with current challenges and opportunities;
- Appreciative & Fun - identifying best practices and learning from them;
- Integrated & Systemic - constantly looking for links, applications and implications;
- Executive as Resource - utilizing the executive's experience and expertise;
- Sequential & Continuous - learning is incremental and ongoing;
- Transforming &Transferring - learning is changed behavior and is reinforced when it is passed on to others;
- Learning Style Conscious - providing learning opportunities for each learning style;
- Customer-Focused - customizing the coaching experience to meet the specific needs of each individual.
Who does Business Executive Coaching for COREVIS?
We currently have over 50 experienced Executive Coaches from 16 countries around the world who are able to take on executive coaching assignments anywhere. Our coaches are trained in our Action Reflection Learning coaching methodology and are themselves continually working on their own development. Our coaches come from a variety of disciplines including marketing, sales, management, advertising, human resources, organization development, psychology, education, law, government, engineering and finance. Coaching is available in 11 different languages including Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
What does it cost?
COREVIS's Business Executive Coaches usually work on coaching assignments of 6 months or more - the minimum period we consider essential for a client to demonstrate progress. We negotiate each coaching assignment depending upon the estimated time and number of clients a coach may have from any one company.